date: 24th May
In today’s digital age your customers have high standards and limited patience. The world is their marketplace and customers have many options for purchasing products and obtaining services. At the push of a button, a customer expects answers and resolutions. But how easy do you make it for your customers to contract your organisation? What if your client was vulnerable and needed immediate answers? And what are the implications to the company and the client if your service strategy doesn’t meet their expectations?
Join software provider Inisoft and their customer Turn2us, a national charity, and you’ll learn:
- The importance of making it easy for your clients to do business with you and what the implications are if you don’t.
- Why on average, advisors spend 15% of their time looking for data across multiple systems to answer a customer’s query, costing a 300-seat contact centre $1.57 million in unnecessary costs.
- How companies that successfully adopt an Omni-Channel programme, enjoy 77% greater customer retention year-over-year.
- Why it was important for Turn2us, a national charity which provides help to people in financial hardship, implemented an Omni-Channel approach.
- Turn2us will share their story and explain the benefits achieved since adopting their Omni-Channel strategy e.g. 97% of people now receive the help they’re looking for, client satisfaction rate is now 94%, and 96% of clients would recommend them.
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2opAg19
Oonagh joined Inisoft as a software developer in 1997 and worked in increasingly customer focussed roles until becoming head of the company in 2015. Oonagh believes in developing software that works for real people, with every feature designed to solve real problems. Inisoft’s agent desktop software, Syntelate presents a simple interface to the advisor which allows them to concentrate on the customer rather than the technology.
Arceeb has 17 years experience in the Outsourcing industry working with varied clients across public, private and third sectors. Arceeb believes in straightforward relationships, and knows that through strong client partnerships we unleash the potential of people to deliver outstanding results.
I have a passion for creating campaigns that make an impact, combining extensive experience in the public policy arena with a knack for getting stories in the paper and on TV. I combine broad experience from the private sector with an impressive track record in supporting charities with their policy, brand and communications objectives.
I am well connected, enthusiastic, energetic and creative – but most of all I am driven by taking good ideas and translating them into tangible results. Every job that I have done has been about providing support for people, whether it be able improving peoples knowledge of a particular subject, advising a regulator or campaigning for change.
Steve is a successful career journalist, thought leader and published author with a wealth of experience in all forms of media, both offline and online, including local and national press, trade and business publications, TV and radio, websites, social media and online web event broadcasting. Engage Business Media has rapidly established itself as beacon of thought leadership in a rapidly changing customer and employee environment. Steve is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading journalistic authorities in the fields of customer and employee engagement strategy and the increasingly important role of multichannel customer engagement strategies in business.