Confirmit celebrates biggest year in company history
Confirmit ended 2014 with its biggest quarter in company history, making it the most successful year to date. Continued solid double digit EBIT margin, organic revenue growth over 2013, and the signing of new clients around the world were major contributors to this impressive achievement. Continued success in building multi-year partnerships with clients in 53 countries, along with an unwavering commitment to delivering performance provides a solid foundation for 2015 and beyond.
“Our commitment to ensuring that clients gain richer insights from their Voice of the Customer and Market Research programmes in order to drive business decisions remains our primary mission,” said Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “This last year was a major step forward for Confirmit and the further development of our already outstanding solutions that enable our clients to better engage with their customers and drive business value. Throughout 2015, we will build on this momentum to deliver another record breaking year.” Hansen also promised a greater focus on Retail and Financial Services verticals.
Confirmit’s expanded programme management capabilities, coupled with the world’s leading solutions for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, has enabled its customers to deliver business change that drives success. Confirmit’s unique combination of technology, expertise and experience in the implementation of sophisticated Voice of the Customer and Market Research programmes enables customers to report improvements such as:
· 40 percent reduction in annual contact center turnover;
· Recommendation rate driven to 94 percent;
· 30+ percent increase in NPS®;
· 34 percent improvement in sales conversion rates;
· 90 percent renewal rate;
· 96 percent low or very low Customer Effort Score;
· 35 percent increase in overall satisfaction score.
Olle Hagelin, Quality Manager, Field Data Management – Quality and Customer Services at Sony Mobile Communications explains how he uses Confirmit’s solutions to deliver enhanced customer experiences: “Confirmit Genius helps us to mine the nuggets from social media for the key issues, and correlate those quickly with information extracted from internal systems. This provides one of the most powerful and reliable real-time key performance indicators we have come across.”
Industry Leadership and Presence
Global expansion included a new office in Chengdu, China, as well as:
· The highly successful Confirmit Community Conferences in Orlando, Oslo, London and San Francisco, featuring industry experts from Forrester, Gartner and Temkin Group as well as leading brands such as ViaSat Inc., Best Buy, Infor, Asurion, Fresh Intelligence, ITV, Kobra, Safmarine, Virgin Holidays, RONIN Corporation, Futurelab, Equinix Inc., AIG, NetApp, Siemens Building Technologies, Sony Mobile Communications and Research Now;
· The 2014 Confirmit ACE Awards presented to 43 industry leading organisations, including AIG Asia Pacific, Best Buy, SanDisk Corporation and Siemens Industry Inc.;
· 40 key decision makers from 22 ACE Award winning companies, including ADT Security Services, Canon USA, Inc. and Harvard Business Publishing, were honoured at the Confirmit Community Conferences 2014 in Orlando, London, Oslo and San Francisco.
Innovation and Market Leadership
Throughout 2014, Confirmit continued to bring to market the world’s most innovative solutions for Voice of the Customer and Market Research programmes. This included:
· The launch of Confirmit Genius™, a text and social analytics solution that provides categorisation and sentiment analysis for free form text;
· The launch of the industry’s first customer engagement hub, Confirmit SmartHub™, that enables businesses to capture, analyse and respond to customer and market feedback across multiple channels and sources in real time;
· Continued innovations in mobile, including the launch of Version 3.0 of Confirmit’s award winning mobile app, SODA, and the new Confirmit Mobile Panel App, which allows organisations running customer or Market Research panels a seamless mobile experience for their panellists.
Confirmit was recognised globally as a leader in its field:
· It was included in 24 major industry reports by leading analysts, including Aberdeen, Gartner, Ovum, Temkin and Ventana Research, and listed as a leader in 3 reports by Forrester and in Hypatia’s Operationalising the Voice of the Customer report;
· Numerous industry awards and accolades were secured, including a third consecutive CUSTOMER magazine TMC Labs Innovation Award, a CUSTOMER magazine 2014 Product of the Year Award, a CRM Excellence Award win for the fifth consecutive year and acknowledgment as a leader in the 2014 CRM magazine Service Leader Awards;
· Confirmit was named a finalist in the Temkin Vendor Excellence awards, and Confirmit customers and employees were honoured with CX Impact Awards and awarded the 2014 Technology Trendsetter title by SURVEY Magazine.