CONFIRMIT GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH
After the biggest financial year in company history in 2014, Confirmit has continued its success with a strong first half of 2015, deepening its role as a trusted partner for impactful feedback and research programmes around the world. Specifically, Confirmit prioritised its expansion into the Asia Pacific market through its acquisition of Information Research Management Pty Ltd (IRM), its exclusive value added reseller in Sydney, and the launch of a new SaaS environment in Australia.
“Last year marked the most successful year to date and we’ve carried that momentum into 2015,” said Henning Hansen, Confirmit president and CEO. “With our focus on delivering solutions to address client needs and driving industry best practices and expertise, we’re confident that we’ll be well positioned for another record breaking year.”
Confirmit’s best-in-class technology solutions continue to drive business success for customers. With its thought leadership and unwavering commitment to delivering superior results, Confirmit has expanded its customer base to include many new Global 1000 organisations. These new clients contributed to the significant growth in businesses partnering with Confirmit for the long term, delivering:
- 78 percent growth in new customer accounts.
- 59 percent growth in total value from its multi-year contracts.
- 25 percent growth in Confirmit’s number of multi-year contracts.
Confirmit’s technology and customers were recognised globally as leaders in customer experience excellence, including:
- Confirmit was named as winner of the 2015 Customer Experience Vendor Excellence (CxVE) Awards by Temkin Group, a prominent customer experience research, consulting and training firm.
- A CUSTOMER Magazine 2015 Product of the Year Award for the sixth consecutive year, recognising Confirmit SmartHub™.
- Confirmit customer Philadelphia Insurance won the silver award for transformational customer experience in the prestigious Gartner & 1to1 Media Customer Experience Excellence Awards.
“Transforming into a customer-centric business is no easy task,” said Zancesca Spagnoletti, Quality Manager at Confirmit customer, Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
“It requires deep analysis of the customer lifecycle and getting the entire organisation involved. At Philadelphia Insurance Companies, the management team is engaged throughout the process and now uses insight gathered using Confirmit to assist with the organisation’s strategic direction. With Confirmit as our partner, we’ve gathered more than 50,000 customer survey responses in the past year and now have a 94.6 percent overall customer service satisfaction score. The survey results are vital to driving our business forward and we believe the award recognition speaks to our commitment to ensuring we are consistently providing the ultimate customer experience.”