Confirmit has a spring in its step
Major milestones during this record breaking year ranged from continued global expansion, a rapidly growing client roster, two successful product launches, continued thought leadership and double digit organic revenue growth.
In June 2013, industry leaders and visionaries from 19 countries and 18 industries convened at Confirmit Community Conferences in London and Las Vegas. AIG, Best Buy, GfK, and others showcased how their Confirmit powered Voice of the Customer (VoC), Market Research (MR) or Employee Engagement programmes drive innovation and financial results.
In addition to the Confirmit Community Conference success, other 2013 highlights include:
- 104% revenue renewal rate, 94% growth in multi-year contracts and solid double digit organic revenue growth, fuelled significant accelerated customer acquisition and expansion across numerous markets with an impressive client roster that includes Advitek, AIG, Aurora, B3, Best Buy, British Airways, CyberSource, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GfK, Global Radio, IG Group, Ipsos, JTN Research, Nielsen, Omnicell, Rakuten Research, Inc., Research Now, Swisscom, Symantec, and ThinkFinance.
- Continued customer success with companies reporting statistics including 90% retention rates, triple digit revenue growth and a 20% increase in promoter score.
- Two major product launches – Confirmit MyMobile – a customisable mobile feedback and research app that enables businesses to channel insights back to the right stakeholders via any type of mobile device – and Confirmit CustomerSat Version 12.2 – allowing users to bring key metrics from multiple survey programmes together in a single dashboard to track performance against corporate goals.
- Launch of the Channel and Trade Audit Solution, enabling consumer goods companies to understand their retail, channel and trade marketing opportunities to drive growth.
- 2013 Confirmit ACE Awards, with winners including Actuate, Cbeyond, CareFusion, Deltek, First Transit, Infor, Philadelphia Insurance, SimplexGrinnell, a Tyco International company, Travel Guard and Wind River.
- Confirmit Community Conference 2013 which brought together VoC and MR thought leaders from around the world in 2 landmark events.
- 99.995% platform uptime on the Confirmit Horizons on demand platform for web based data collection, and above 99.98% uptime on the Confirmit CustomerSat platform.
- Over 900 million surveys completed on the Confirmit Horizons platform in the last 5 years, and over 15 million mobile survey responses gathered on the Confirmit SODA App in 2013 alone.
- Continued expansion, including a move to prestigious London landmark offices to support EMEA growth. Confirmit also appointed Terry Lawlor to Executive Vice President for Product Management and promoted Tore Haggren to Senior Vice President, Voice of the Employee.
- AAA rating from Dun & Bradstreet for the fifth consecutive year.
- Recognition for innovation and new products and services, including CUSTOMER Magazine’s prestigious Product of the Year Award, CUSTOMER Magazine’s CRM Excellence Award, and a TMC Labs Innovation Award.
“On the heels of another highly successful year, we’re continuing this momentum into 2014 with our acquisition of Integrasco,” said Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “This move provides our clients with a complete product suite to address their most complex business challenges, and positions us for exciting new opportunities this year.”
On May 8-9, Confirmit will host its annual Confirmit Community Conference in Orlando, Florida as part of a global roadshow taking place in key locations in Europe and North America. Thought leaders represented so far on the agenda include ViaSat and Research Now, as well as Bruce Temkin and other leading industry experts.