Genesys celebrates independence
The company achieved annual revenues of greater than $610 million and double digit growth in 2012 compared to 2011. The record-breaking performance was driven by strong demand for Genesys’ SIP-based contact centre solutions, analytics applications, solutions for web, social and mobile customer service, as well enterprise-wide solutions that integrate the front office with back office workers and processes.
* The company added more than 200 new customers in 2012 with strong performances in the education, financial services, government, retail, travel, and telecommunications segments.
* The company achieved high double-digit to triple-digit revenue growth for key emerging solutions, including Genesys Social Engagement, Genesys Email and Web Chat, and Genesys intelligent Workload Distribution. Genesys also enjoyed continued strong performance for its SIP Server solution, reaching more than 380,000 seats deployed at the end of 2012.
* In July, Genesys acquired LM Sistemas – an innovative provider of advanced self-service solutions – strengthening its position in hosted IVR platforms and self-service applications, and expanding the company’s presence in Latin America.
* The company in 2012 also launched two new solutions to support its growth strategy for mid-market contact centres. Genesys Connect for Service Cloud – a cloud customer service offering that natively integrates Genesys into salesforce.com’s award-winning Service Cloud solution – was launched in September, 2012. Genesys One – a newly packaged premise solution for the mid-market and broader enterprise – was launched in October, 2012.
* Earlier in 2012, the company launched its Genesys Mobile Engagement solution, a breakthrough mobile customer care offering that links smart phone applications and customer service agents.
* The company also strengthened its hosted and pay-per-use contact centre partner relationships throughout the year, signing new agreements in 2012 with Bell Canada, KDDI of Japan, and Telekom Deutschland.