Sentiment to deliver seamless social customer service solution
Sentiment, a leading provider of social customer service tools has entered into partnership with IP Integration, to transform social interactions in the contact centre. With social something that brands simply cannot ignore, the two companies will pool their expertise to provide a complete engagement solution, that integrates social interactions and data with more traditional voice and email channels to meet consumer demands for a seamless customer experience.
Sentiment will work with IP Integration to centralise social data in the contact centre in order to provide a single view of the customer journey, underpinned by powerful engagement features that enable streamlined customer service and provide actionable insights on consumer motivations and behaviours.
Companies will also have enhanced performance monitoring and reporting which will enable them to assimilate valuable customer insight back into the business.
• Simplified agent inboxes – intelligent workflows and automations filter out noise and mentions are routed to the right person to action.
• Ease of access and centralised data – enabling response teams to work across multiple accounts effectively, maintain full visibility on comments and sustain fast response times.
• Improved response times – automations can be used to prioritise, redirect or remove posts to quickly identify those messages which require attention.
• Full conversation histories – to support fast resolution.
• Command and control layers – to manage access to functions, features and accounts based on agent roles and responsibilities.
• Enhanced performance monitoring and reporting – to analyse interactions and social conversations that help drive customer experience improvements.
“This integrated solution is being developed directly in response to feedback received from customers across a range of sectors. They require a seamless, end-to-end solution that can manage social data, help reduce response times and provide performance monitoring and reporting. Integrating our technology with IP Integration ensures we can offer customers the best solution for their needs,” said Leon Chaddock, CEO at Sentiment.
Neil Boxer, CTO at IP Integration, added, “At IP Integration, we’re all about ensuring customers get the best possible service from the companies they work with. Social plays a critical role in today’s communications environment and this partnership will enable us to deliver a solution that will streamline social into our client’s core contact centre environments and enable them to be ahead of the game with both responding to and monitoring what’s being said about them.”