MBA qualified, highly experienced digital and data leader, leading strategic technology transformation and engagement projects that focus on bridging the gap between customers, stakeholders and complex technology.
• Digital and Data: 20 years’ experience delivering content management, discovery, data self-serve, knowledge management and analytics communications using multiple channels.
• Leadership: Managed teams to 61 people, including matrix, multi-disciplinary and multi-national. Clore Leadership Fellow (2 years bursary to further develop leadership skills).
• Product Management: Led the strategic rebuild of Sky and Nokia’s consumer knowledge and collaboration portals (Sharepoint) which, in both cases, successfully doubled traffic. Created operations team and led on roadmap. Reduced maintenance costs by 75%.
Delivery: Delivered National Savings & Investments first transactional app for 24.5m customers using a new project delivery model. Worked with internal stakeholders and supplier to successfully reduce delivery timescale from 10 months to 15 weeks.
• E-Commerce: Considerable experience of high-traffic platforms, user research and digital analytics.
• Technical: Former developer with experience leading technical functions/projects
• Project Management: Prince 2, Agile and ITIL certified/experience
• Strategy: Co-authored The National Archives Online Strategy, created Sky’s Self-Serve Product Management Strategy and developed and implemented Sky’s Insight Communications strategy.
• Supplier Management: Extensive experience of supplier procurement and on boarding.
• Capability Development: Delivered an 18 month programme of training events for SME’s across the North of England.
• User Experience: Masters level qualified and highly experienced in User Experience (UX). Created the Sky Self-Serve Products User Experience target operating model.