Martin Hill-WilsonBrainfood Consulting Founder Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Balanced Scorecard for Customer Service
DATE: 9th August
Gone are the days when ‘average handle time’ was the main driver for advisor performance. These days ‘appropriate handle time’ better captures what customer focussed brands concentrate on. ‘As you goal them, so they behave’ goes the saying. Given that, what are the key metrics you need to blend together as a scorecard that works for both your organisation and customers?
Join us for a webinar with industry expert Martin Hill-Wilson and explore the pros and cons of all the main internal and external metrics and how they impact your contact centre performance. Key topics include:
- What’s the value of metrics?
- Aligning metrics with the culture you want to embed
- Customer satisfaction versus customer effort versus Net Promoter Score. Which one is best for customers?
- What’s the balance of metrics that helps understand advisor performance in the context of customer experience?
- Which metrics help us understand overall contact centre effectiveness and value