David ConwayNunwood Senior Partner/CSO Click to read more...
Tim KnightNunwood Senior Partner/CCO Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Building Your Customer Experience Strategy: Implementing A Joined-Up Approach
Customer experience management is inherently complex. Organisations often end up with multiple, disconnected customer initiatives. Or they succumb to the temptation of chasing simplicity – pursuing ‘silver bullet’ solutions which rarely deliver results.
This webinar examines how the world’s best organisations successfully manage complexity. It outlines a practical framework to rallying their organisation behind an effective customer experience strategy.
- Taking an ‘outside-in’ view – how to turn your brand into a compelling customer experience vision. Bringing in global best practice, unifying leadership and galvanising middle-management.
- The critical need for ‘inside-out’ analysis: assessing cultural readiness, customer experience maturity and infrastructural capabilities.
- Linking customer initiatives into a single whole – creating a framework to combine voice of the customer, journey mapping, experience redesign and training
- Setting the right governance – ensuring the resources and will for change exist across the organisation
- What success looks like. 5 things that mean your strategy is working.