Amy ScottSedulous Director Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
It’s All About The Customer – A Service Design Webinar
date: Thursday 8th June
There’s a lot of talk amongst organisations about how much they value their customers and how delivering a great customer experience is really important to their businesses. But looking at how many companies behave it seems that many are just paying lip service to this way of thinking.
Delivering a great customer experience is all about designing interactions from a customers’ point of view to meet or even exceed their expectations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
This webinar, led by industry expert Amy Scott will help you gain a greater understanding of the role that service design plays in achieving this goal.
Key Takeaways from this webinar include:
- Learning about the critical components behind designing services
- Insight into how customer journeys are impacted by organisational structures
- Understanding the role the voice of the customer plays in this process
- The benefits of taking an outside-in view
- Discovering how emotions factors in customers’ decision making
- Increased knowledge on how business behaviours drive customer outcomes
At the end of the webinar you will have a greater understanding of how to design services to deliver an improved customer experience.