DELIGHTS, CUSTOMERS, ACTION
11th June, 12pm
Everybody is talking about Customer Experience, but there are limited signs across the industry that sustained progress is being made. More than strong words are required, we need action.
In this webinar, hear from InMoment’s VP of CX Strategy, Simon Fraser, on the challenges that brands face in delivering significant change.
You will hear case studies about the tools and techniques that winners like Tesco, Foot Locker and CYBG in the CX space are leveraging to optimise the experience they deliver, drive ROI, and achieve differentiation.
Key takeaways will be:
- Techniques for sustaining engagement and CX investment for the long-term
- Creating a real focus on the customer throughout the organisation
- How just listening is not enough – the focus needs to be on action
- How to ingrain CX in the company DNA to deliver ROI
- How to create a virtuous loop for CX within your company