Steven HughesLNER Senior Social Media Advisor Click to read more...
Dave SayersMicrosoft UK Director of Travel, Transport & Hospitality Click to read more...
Jack FoxOrlo Travel & Transport Sector Lead Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Digital-first: Why early adopters will thrive in the current climate
Many of us have become accustomed to working remotely and travelling less over the past few months, but as the UK starts to open up, we take a look at some of the lessons learnt and strategies deployed by one of the hardest hit industries, travel and transport, as they attempt to get people moving again.
Join Steven Hughes, Senior Social Media Advisor at London North Eastern Railway (LNER), Dave Sayers, Director of Travel, Transport & Hospitality at Microsoft and Jack Fox, Travel & Transport Sector Lead at Orlo as they reflect on how their industry has been affected and offer the benefit of their experience to other sectors as they try to regain consumer confidence.
- How early adopters of digital transformation have a distinct advantage in the current climate and have become more customer-centric and resilient
- How technology has helped businesses adapt and react; allowing employees to work remotely and thrive in an ever-changing world
- The role of social media in informing and reassuring the public during the pandemic
- Tactics the travel and transport industry used to stay abreast of the latest Government guidelines and communicate these effectively to passengers
- Best practice case studies from London North Eastern Railway and Microsoft