Phil WintersCIAgenda Customer Perspective Champion, Data Whisperer Click to read more...
Tanmaya VarmaSugarCRM Global Director, Industry Solutions Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
GDPR – 3 steps to move from compliance to CX excellence
Have you recovered from the GDPR hang-over yet? Following the scramble to get ready for May 25th and the weariness brought on by what seemed to be hundreds of emails with privacy policies and consent requests – there is still work to do to ensure that your marketing efforts are compliant and customer experience can be taken to the next level!
As a sales or marketing leader or Data Privacy Officer, you may wonder how to best deal with these questions on an ongoing basis:
How do you:
- Cope with Subject Access Requests?
- Collect, surface and manage data from all kinds of systems within our organisation?
- Handle consent across multiple channels?
High time to address those open questions!
Over time, you have collected mountains of data on your customers and prospects and your ability to continue running a successful business operation depends on how effectively you are able to manage this data. And this data is most crucially handled in a CRM and Marketing Automation system.
To help you get to the next level manage this data in a compliant and efficient way we have assembled a team of experts: they will provide answers to all the above questions and what to do next in a pragmatic way.
What you will learn by joining this webinar:
- How to capture and manage data across your organisation
- How a good CRM supports data privacy requirements
- How effective content and personlisations with the right Marketing Automation System and Preference Centre can take your customer communication and experience to the next level