Ian WilliamsConfirmit Director, Customer Experience Management Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Getting CX Fit – Training for VoC Success
TIME: 4PM GMT
Customer Experience is a marathon, not a sprint – you can’t go from a standing start to being an Olympic athlete overnight. True customer centricity takes time, effort and dedication. You might have the best team on the market, but without a decent training plan, even the most experienced athletes can end up with a sprained ankle. So for companies starting out on their CX fitness regimes, they need to be absolutely sure that they’ve got all their bases covered. And for companies with established VoC programmes, there are always ways to get stronger, faster and fitter.
In this webinar, we take a look at the five key facets of a winning Customer Experience programme and provide some tips and tricks for your training regime:
• Vision: Setting your fitness goals
• Design: Draw up your training plan
• Action: Getting fitter and feeling the results – just do it!
• Culture: Getting your head straight – the role of sports psychology and team work
• Value: Delivering the results: the true impact of crossing the line first