Chris RobinsonBoost Marketing Managing Director Click to read more...
Mark HillaryClick to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
How to write a winning Engage Awards entry
If you’re proud of what you’ve achieved within your customer and employee engagement initiatives, then there’s no better way to recognise your success than by entering the 2018 Engage Awards, but how do you know what makes for a winning entry?
Well, we’ve gathered together a portfolio of experts to help you ensure that you put together everything you need in order for your entry to be successful.
Our experts come in the form of:
- Chris Robinson, Managing Director at Boost Marketing. Boost Marketing are the world’s first awards entry consultancy. Helping businesses enter awards successfully is what Boost do day in, day out.
- Mark Hillary, Engage Awards judge. Mark is now in his third year on the Engage Awards judging panel having joined us as a judge for the inaugural Engage Awards in 2016.
- Steve Hurst, Engage Awards Chair. Steve will be able to tell you everything that you need to know about the entry process and the key deadlines for the 2018 programme.
We so often see entries submitted into the Awards programme that contain the highest quality initiatives, but mistakes in the way these entries are written mean that they’re not successful during the judging process. Luckily for you, by attending this webinar, you’re guaranteed to leave knowing exactly what you need to do in order to maximise your chance of success.
Join us for:
- An overview of the Engage Awards and what’s new for 2018.
- Insights into the judging process, including what does (and doesn’t) make for a winning entry.
- How to make your entry a success.
The chance to ask any questions you have.