John PattersonSage Director of Customer Experience Click to read more...
Rew GoldingRant & Rave Head of Channels & Partners Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Improving Experiences: The Power of People
DATE: 16 February 2017
TIME: 12PM GMT
Join John Patterson, Director of Customer Experience, Sage and Rew Golding, Head of Channels & Partners, Rant & Rave as they discuss why Sage has partnered with Rant & Rave to better capture and understand the voice of its customers. The webinar will explore the link between your culture, your people and your customers’ satisfaction, with a specific focus on…
- The importance of culture
- The impact of positive behaviour
- Whether better behaviour can really influence NPS
- The importance of the customer journey & where to close the loop
- Tuning into recommendations
- Why the real-time words of your customers are your most powerful asset for improving people performance
“Mindset matters and culture is key. Nothing is better at creating this than using the power of stories.”
John Patterson, Director of Customer Experience, Sage