Martin Hill-WilsonBrainfood Consulting Founder Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Maxing Today’s Intelligent Assistant Before Next Year’s ‘Must Have’ Arrive
date: 28th november
This final topic is part of a thought leadership series co-designed and delivered by customer engagement expert Martin Hill-Wilson under the sponsorship of CX Company. The previous two webinar topics can be found here. Recordings will be made available once they have happened.
This webinar focusses on ROI optimisation. Once operational, what are the next set of priorities to maintain your momentum in extracting value from your intelligent assistant?
This session covers:
- Beyond headline ROI such as headcount reduction, what else matters in terms of achievable benefits?
- Using your operational insights to increase proactive service and decrease customer effort in customer journeys
- Increasing mainstream user adoption
- Repositioning the role of advisors as self service soaks up high volume, low value interactions
- Enriching knowledge to make it more compelling. Nailing the mobile user experience
- Choices in how to expand the functionality of your self service ecosystem – from Q&As to automated journeys and identity verified personalisation
As ever, we welcome all existing users able to contribute their own insights and any questions they are looking to be answered. This is also an excellent introduction for anyone about to embark of their first intelligent assistant initiative.