Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Optimising Communications in Work-From-Home Environments
As every contact centre manager knows, optimising operations to deliver quality customer at an acceptable price is far from easy.
Everything from employee engagement strategies to business processes and technology must be aligned – and a strong team culture with effective communications is absolutely crucial to success.
Creating efficient team communications is difficult enough in a traditional contact centre. In a work-from-home environment, it just got even trickier.
In this webinar, we discuss what makes the perfect work-from-home communications environment for contact centres.
- How to create a Virtual Workspace that replicates ALL the communications your people expect when in the office
- How to build team culture in remote working teams
- Remote training tips and techniques
- How to motivate remote workers and enhance productivity
- How to support the health and wellbeing of work-from-home personnel
- Why over-communicating with remote workers is sometimes recommended
- How to analyse whether your existing office communications technology tools are sufficient in a work-from-home environment
We will joined by Steve Mosser, Chief Innovation Officer at Sensée and Andy Scobie, Service Delivery Manager at Sensée, who will lend their expertise and experience to the debate. During an extended Q&A session, attendees will have the opportunity to discuss their most burning work-from-home communications issues.