Dean BallardOrbit Group Head of Performance Excellence Click to read more...
Yiannis MaosRant & Rave Head of Digital Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Orbit case study: How real-time feedback can transform an organisation’s culture
As part of their 2020 vision of reaching 90% customer satisfaction, Orbit, one of the UK’s largest Housing organisations, became the first of its kind to launch a real-time feedback system.
Join Dean Ballard (Head of Performance Excellence, Orbit) and Yiannis Maos (Head of Digital, Rant & Rave) in our Webinar as they discuss how Orbit has reduced the number of Advisors on improvement plans by 70% and seen sickness levels drop below 5% by using the Voice of their tenants to transform their culture.
The webinar will cover:
• Why emotion is key to building (and influencing) the right culture
• The trap of the ‘customer service department’ and why you should avoid siloed responsibility
• How to create the right environment for your employees to thrive
• How to encourage frontline staff to become masters of their own destiny
• How to connect action back to business results