Oonagh McBrideInisoft Head of Inisoft Click to read more...
Arceeb MoughalKura Director of Commercial Click to read more...
Adam LakeTurn2Us Head of Communications Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Reduce Customer Effort to Improve Positive Outcomes
date: 24th May
In today’s digital age your customers have high standards and limited patience. The world is their marketplace and customers have many options for purchasing products and obtaining services. At the push of a button, a customer expects answers and resolutions. But how easy do you make it for your customers to contract your organisation? What if your client was vulnerable and needed immediate answers? And what are the implications to the company and the client if your service strategy doesn’t meet their expectations?
Join software provider Inisoft and their customer Turn2us, a national charity, and you’ll learn:
- The importance of making it easy for your clients to do business with you and what the implications are if you don’t.
- Why on average, advisors spend 15% of their time looking for data across multiple systems to answer a customer’s query, costing a 300-seat contact centre $1.57 million in unnecessary costs.
- How companies that successfully adopt an Omni-Channel programme, enjoy 77% greater customer retention year-over-year.
- Why it was important for Turn2us, a national charity which provides help to people in financial hardship, implemented an Omni-Channel approach.
- Turn2us will share their story and explain the benefits achieved since adopting their Omni-Channel strategy e.g. 97% of people now receive the help they’re looking for, client satisfaction rate is now 94%, and 96% of clients would recommend them.
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2opAg19