David BaileyNational Enabling Programmes & NPCC Social Media & Digital Engagement Strategic SME Head of Communications Click to read more...
David ReidMicrosoft Architect/Technical Specialist, Business Applications Click to read more...
Richard ShiltonOrlo Head of Customer Success Click to read more...
Social Media Management: Lessons learned from the Ultimate Crisis
Covid-19 has, and continues to, rock organisations and the way they engage with their audiences to their core. While for some, the pandemic and its fall out has required them to pivot and test their well laid crisis management plans in earnest, others have found their digital engagement strategies wanting.
Join David Bailey, Head of Communications, National Enabling Programmes and Social Media & Digital Engagement Strategic SME, National Police Chief’s Council (NPCC), David Reid, Architect/Technical Specialist, Business Applications, Microsoft and Richard Shilton, Head of Customer Success, Orlo, as they outline how to plan for the unexpected and continue to engage and serve your audience on digital channels, whatever comes your way.
- How to leverage your digital channels to become your frontline during a crisis
- The pitfalls to avoid, secrets to success and key lessons learned from Covid-19
- Why timing is everything but accuracy is essential
- How to listen and monitor activity online to inform your approach
- Some of the technical innovations that have developed as a result of the pandemic
- Best practice case studies from Microsoft and Orlo clients across every major sector
- Practical steps you can take to plan ahead and crisis proof your digital engagement strategy