Matt FluryBusiness Psychologist Click to read more...
Belinda WalmsleyVerint Regional Marketing Director (EMEA) Click to read more...
Gerry BrownCustomer Lifeguard Chief Customer Rescue Officer Click to read more...
Support, Resilience, Agility: Using technology and psychology to manage and thrive through ongoing uncertainty
Covid remains an extremely challenging time psychologically – people and customer service teams face continued disruption and uncertain months ahead.
Verint is delighted to partner with highly-regarded organisational psychologist, Matt Flury, to help you consider how you can lead your customer engagement teams through the months ahead – whether you still need to transform with speed or agility, or are simply trying to keep “heads above water” and maintain service standards.
Drawing on his hands-on experience as a psychologist and HR leader, Matt in partnership with Verint will deliver an insightful and extremely practical session covering:
- The simple, yet effective, basics you can put in place now to help people be the best they can currently be
- How technology could help reduce the burden and empower your people
- Why and how you need to consider both the needs of your teams and your organisation’s priorities when deciding what activity to focus on now for future engagement, effectiveness and wellbeing.
- How managers and leaders can support change management in these already challenging times, where change is necessary
- How to support people to stay agile and innovating, despite the current challenges.