David ConwayNunwood Senior Partner/CSO Click to read more...
Chris WoodEngage Business Media Managing Director Click to read more...
Understanding Customer Excellence In Australia
Customer experience has been described as the last battleground. Nowhere is the customer experience battle being fought more keenly than in the minds of the Australian consumer.
The burgeoning economy, the vast areas of geography and the cultural predisposition towards value add intriguing dimensions to the rapid adoption of new technologies as Australian companies innovate around the customer experience.
Nunwood have recently completed their 2014 examination of the APAC customer experience landscape and to mark the launch of their report “Customer Experience Lessons from Australia”, will be conducting a webinar to share their latest findings and insights.
Their conclusion is there is much we can learn from innovations in the southern hemisphere. Find out how:
- Australian banks are pioneering the way with tele-presence and augmented reality
- The airline industry is driving innovation through ethnographic customer research and deep insight
- Retailers are finding that lowest cost and highest quality are not incompatible objectives when moderated through the customer experience
- Asian airports are competing intensely across the end to end customer experience for the right to be the premier gateway to Australasia
- Businesses are aligning their internal culture with the delivery of brand specific behaviours
Companies in Australia are learning how to walk in their customers shoes and are making some exciting discoveries along the way.
To learn more about how Australian businesses are bringing a unique perspective to the world of customer experience listen now for the “Customer Experience Lessons from Australia”