Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
Tom LodgeLinks of London eCommerce Director Click to read more...
“From zero to… not quite hero just yet” – Setting-up The Customer Service Environment
time: 12pm gmt
Managing the customer service experience for Links of London North America and Links of London UK as well as Folli Follie could potentially see a range of complicated systems and potential support team chaos. Yet Tom Lodge, eCommerce Director at The FF Group was able to establish a sense of calm and zen bringing order and efficiency to his multi-brand. In this webinar, he’ll share their customer service case study.
– How he improved their outsourced call centre visibility
– Implementing a multi-brand configuration
– The pros and cons of switching on Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
– The challenges of reporting and road to clarity
– The future; self-service, chat and CRM integrations