Martin Hill-WilsonBrainfood Consulting Founder Click to read more...
Steve HurstEngage Business Media Editorial Director Click to read more...
What’s your best use case for Intelligent Assistance?
date: 28 September
Making Your First AI Powered Intelligent Self-Service Assistant a Success
This webinar is part of a thought leadership series co-designed and delivered by customer engagement expert Martin Hill-Wilson under the sponsorship of CX Company.
Now that claims for AI inspired customer service are reaching their peak of over stated capability, it’s time to get real and focus on rapid ROI for the increasing number of brands coming into this space for the first time.
This first webinar looks at making your first virtual assistant a success. Which use cases should you avoid? Where is the sweet spot that gets you going and sets you up for long term success?
Topics we are going to tackle include:
- Where’s the evidence that customers want virtual assistance?
- From digital assistants to bots. Why so many names? Any real differences?
- How does self service fit in with live assistance? How do we plan for that?
- Use cases you should resist first time around
- The use case with the lowest risk and best ROI
- A useful checklist to get you focussed on being successful
And of course throughout the webinar we are looking for debate and plenty of Q&A which we will scoop up afterwards, summarise for your convenience and send back to you. If you are serious about making self service a really attractive and successful customer experience, this session will help you prioritise what really matters
If you want to find out your best use case for Intelligent Assistance – and how to sell this into the business – you can download part one of the whitepaper by clicking here.