Knowledge - Insights: White Papers
A workforce optimization suite provides customer engagement centers with more than bundled software at a low price. There is inherent value in a WFO suite’s ability to activate workflows that span multiple traditionally siloed functions. In this research, we discuss the key cross domain workflows.
- Workforce optimization (WFO) suites are superior to integrated point solutions, but old ways of
thinking hold back innovation within larger and more complex organizations.
- Departmental siloes that occur within larger organizations — especially those linked to specific
WFO functions like quality management and workforce planning — encourage a narrow/siloed
functional mindset when it comes to technology investment.
Customer engagement leaders should quantify the business benefits of adopting an approach that
uses a WFO suite to:
- Automate and elevate the agent evaluation process.
- Improve operational performance and understanding.
- Automate and add intelligence to agent training.
- Simplify and optimize the agent management process.
Download this white paper - and get the latest Engage Customer news
Engage Customer Insights offers free downloads for registered users. Please complete the form. In addition to providing the white paper download, this also gives you access to our free weekly newsletter and the opportunity to receive invites to our world-class events and webinars.
You might also like...
A Hybrid Hub and Spoke Model or 100% Work-From-Home?...
19th May 2021
5 reasons to add video to your strategy...
06th May 2021
Virtual Future of the Contact Centre Case Study Preview:...
Guidebook: How to create social media content that shines...
18th January 2021
How to Create a Consumer App...
18th December 2020
Enhancing Agent Engagement: 5 WEM Strategies to Drive...
20th November 2020
Keep Up To Date - Subscribe To Our Email Newsletter Today
Get the latest industry news direct to your inbox on all your devices.