Zoho deepens analytics and AI in new generation CX platform
Zoho has unveiled the next generation of Zoho CRM Plus, its all-in-one customer experience suite that empowers Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Operations to work as one. Now, Zoho customers have complete visibility of their customers across departments rather than partial views.
Fuelled by Zia, Zoho’s Intelligent Assistant, and the enhanced Zoho Analytics, Zoho’s business intelligence and reporting engine, Zoho CRM Plus helps businesses deliver superior customer experiences, by allowing users to deeply understand customer sentiments, delight customers across channels, and adeptly prescribe actions to keep customers content throughout their journey—all from one place.
“Companies now recognise the importance of AI in creating positive experiences for customers. The focus now has shifted to bringing AI across an integrated platform, creating a consistently positive experience across and throughout the customer journey,” said Brent Leary, co-founder and partner, CRM Essentials. “With CRM Plus, Zoho has introduced a compelling platform where Sales, Marketing, Support and Operations are built on one technology stack, allowing its intelligent assistant, Zia, to access data across all of its applications, automatically providing teams with valuable insights enabling them to deliver better customer experiences across all channels.”
The power of Zia and Zoho Analytics across this new Customer Experience Platform, coupled with significant updates to Zoho Desk, Zoho Social, and SalesIQ, businesses can now simply unify all customer-facing teams on a single interface and leverage real-time, contextual intelligence pulled from the front- and back-office, across all customer touch points, in just a single action. The platform sets a new standard for seamless omni-channel customer engagement, sentiment collection and analysis, and prescriptive actions across departments to increase the bottom line.
Putting Zia at the centre of customer experience
- Customer sentiments are automatically available to service agents on Zoho Desk while Zia suggests next steps based on results from previous and similar interactions with other customers. Zia also suggests responses to customers on behalf of service agents and sales representatives
- Sales teams are equipped with real-time insight such as the best moment to call a prospect or likelihood to close a deal when they follow a stream of actions. Zia analyses sales activities and predicts how the business is trending. It also monitors that trend against actual business health and predicts anomalies so teams can stay ahead of potential problems. Using Ask Zia, teams can access insight from past, present, and future with a simple voice command or text message
- Businesses can easily program AI-enabled conversation assistants to service customers using a conversation assistant
- The combined powers of Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, SalesIQ, and Zia enable businesses to provide the right solution to customer problems at the right time, while also helping sales and support agents be more productive and informed. Zia Voice is now available as an SDK, allowing businesses to provide Zia functionality to their customers
Process automation to improve cross-functional business collaboration
- The Customer Experience Platform automatically indicates and helps manage bottlenecks that delay deal closures and impede case resolutions, thereby reducing friction in the customer experience.
- Customer-facing teams can manage processes like sales discounts and product returns involving multiple internal stakeholders, without losing track of accountability
- Every stakeholder involved in the process has the appropriate context from all the previous stages, thereby making tactical decisions more straightforward
- Employees from marketing, sales, and support functions can use process-management capabilities in Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM to simplify complex processes, work together, and exceed customer expectations
Real-time insights built for decision-making
- With the unified Customer Experience Platform, the C-Suite can weigh decisions based on insight across the organisation—from marketing, sales, and support to finances and HR in the back-end. Interactive, in-depth dashboards provide dissectible views of impact for every potential business decision
- Announced today, Zoho Analytics provides an AI-driven assistant and an extensive range of data connectors making descriptive, and predictive insight, easily accessible across teams. It features 300+ pre-built reports and dashboards that provide real-time data on the various aspects of your business’ health. Additionally, users can build their own reports and dashboards to suit specific needs
- Powered by Zoho Analytics, businesses can now calculate and track important and complex business metrics such as deal stage velocity. For instance, using Ask Zia, a top executive can derive a correlation between marketing spend, the number of support tickets received, and the corresponding impact these two have on sales, and what decisions need to be taken to increase sales
Flawless omni-channel support
- Customers can receive help on one channel and continue the conversation on another. Whether it is on social, phone, chat, email, or text, every conversation can be managed on one interface, with common settings, instead of across multiple tools and browsers
- Businesses can easily resolve issues that span multiple internal teams, whether it’s a sales or a support conversation
- Businesses can grasp an accurate pulse of customer sentiments by easily executing surveys at various touch points along the customer journey. This targeted, qualitative insight will allow teams to more deeply understand customer perspectives and fine-tune how they respond to inquiries and needs
- The seamless integration between Zoho Social, SalesIQ, Zoho Desk, Zoho CRM, and Zoho Survey allows for running a single thread of customer conversation that’s contextual and easily shared across all customer-facing teams
“Zia has advanced significantly since her initial launch early last year. With the combined powers of Zia and Analytics, we are opening up a seamless and contextual flow of information across channels and departments, making it simple for teams to work as one to smartly transform their customer relationships,” said Sridhar Iyengar, Head of Europe, Zoho Corporation. “CRM Plus is no longer just a suite of applications. It’s now a sophisticated and unified customer experience platform where businesses can thoughtfully and proactively craft exceptional experiences across the entire customer journey.”